jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Yo,

Today I spoke with a few mates of mine from school and learned that my favourite teacher Adam Hughes has been fired. When I spoke with him he said "They[the school board] spread the cheeks,and inserted the head". This has prompted outrage from my fellowc classmates on the grounds of Adam was the sweetest effing teacher ever. Shane Corning and Linda Brown were also fucked over by the school board. For the past few weeks ive been contemplating returning to RLHS to be with my kin. Now more than ever I want to return to RLHS,Adam says the outlook for TNHS is not good,citing budget shortfalls and management problems. Id like to take this time to thank the remaining TNHS staff for sticking by your co-workers in their time of need.Except Dan.
Id advise any students thinking of transferring to TNHS to stay away,the ship is sinking and it would be better to not get involved. Dictator Munson has deemed it appropriate to fire 3 teachers,just to hire himself..does anyone else see anything wrong with this? I sure do.
In other news,Payday is this week so im excited for that,my birthday is soon so woot for me. I have nothing more on my mind at this time. Ill update soon.


Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home