jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Harry Potter

Today I actually watched the entire harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban movie and I must say im very impressed. It actually made me want to read book number 4 and number 5, I downloaded the half blooded fag just becuase everyone was like yo wtf this is cool.If anyone has harry potters 4th and 5th book please let me know because I want to read the damn things. Tomorrow I have a youth council meeting at 1:30, After that I am going to try and talk to Louis on the phone. I will be working on REZilency on the 2nd(yea..)3rd and 4th and not get paid for it..but thats ok,im made of money. For the rest of the month I have nothing major planned,except try and get back into RLHS. Im not sure how my dad will respond to my request but Im hoping it will be what I want to hear.
Now if you will please excuse me for I have a date with a sweet cheeseburger basket from the convenience store.


Ciao,mates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home