jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Monday, August 01, 2005

Cell Phone Bill

HOLY FUCK. My cellphone bill is $196! While I was in California I spoke on my phone more than ever.What the fuck. Now my hopes of buying myself school clothes has backfired as have my hopes to buy myself an iPod. I have a youth council meeting today which is cool I guess considering that I have nothing else to do. Did anyone ever notice how the radio plays crappy music when there is no cd system in the car,and plays great music when you have a cd system? It blows. A few days back while at the lake my sister Michelle managed to fuck up MY cars cd player,leaving me with Gavin DeGay belting out some crappy off-key vocal about his whore girlfriend who fucked his father. Today I will speak with Louis,his mother called me about 1 today to ask if I would,I was planning on going talk to him today anyway,soz its all good.
I have nothing left to write mates,untill next time..




Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home