jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Friday, August 05, 2005

The thrill is gone..

You know ya done me wrong,you'll be sorry some day.

I love Jerry Garcia,he puts a good feeling on a overall good day. I didnt do much today..just played counter strike:source and went to bemidji with my dad. I drove me and my dad down there and on the way there the subject came up about Redlake Highschool. We had a long talk and we decided that it was best for me to return to RLHS. Woot! I'll miss the friends I've made at trek and elsewhere.
I found an awesome new singer..well not new..but yanno what I mean by the name Of Jerry Garcia. Ive downloaded about 30 songs of his and I must say he is a genius. Ill update this a little later when Im done installing Star Wars:KOTOR 2.


Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home