jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy George Strait Day!

Hello.

I am currently attempting to format the hard drive of my old Compaq Presario 5000. I have been working on it for a few hours and now it is attempting yet another system restore set to 10/1/03.



Here is the peice of shit. I hate this thing more than I hate that guy from Happy Days.



Here is a closer look at the machine. Notice the lack of RAM and no video card.




Here is a distraught Jimbo. Notice the crazy eyes. His eyes went crazy because the machine will not boot properly and will not finish a fucking system restore.


The computer is currently doing a cluster check. It has currently checked 15,000 clusters of 1,124,000 clusters. Im going to be up late tonight. And what do you know. Just before christmas.


Anyways,Im off.


Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home