jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

We Do It All Because We Have To Not Because We Know Why!

Eh..


I just woke up from a 5 hour nap. For some reason everday after school I'm exhausted and I do no physical activity during the school day. Maybe I have something cool like BirdFlu?. I really hate it when girls tell me about their relationships. I dont like the responsibility of knowing their boyfriend beats them when they attempt to leave. I dont like the responsibility of knowing there is nothing I can do about it. I hate knowing if I was her boyfriend it would all be differnt. It sucks. She deserves better, and we both know it. But what can ya do..

I want to indent everything. But I dont think its proper to indent in something such as this? Hopefully one of the few teachers that read this thing will enlighten me in the ways of proper blog etiquette. If you are a teacher and know if I should indent or not email me at tard.james@gmail.com.

I took a picture of my little buddy Joshua a few days back and I just uploaded.
Hes so cute and awesome! He should be in movies.
I think I'll be hanging out with him tomorrow and ditching school for a day. Id much rather listen to him whine opposed to listening to Ms.Nelson sow sorrow into each one of her lessons.


The paper comes out in 2 days, a few members of the Newspaper staff set everything up and got it ready during 6th and 7th hour and It looks GREAT! There is some pizza that is waiting for me in the kitchen.




Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home