jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Thursday, January 12, 2006

You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?

People'd call, say, "Beware doll, you're bound to fall"
You thought they were all kiddin' you

I Love Bob Dylan, I really do. I thought my left wall was looking a bit bare so I ordered 2 Bob dylan posters today, one of him playing his bass and harmonica and another of him with Johhny Cash on stage. It will be the highlight of my room! I downloaded the Bob Dylan documentary a few weeks back and I am just now getting to watch it, I guess I've been pretty busy.

I cant wait for payday, I am going to buy the full version of PSP: X and make Julie teach me how to use it. I downloaded Photoshop CS2 but I dont care for it much. There is only a few more months left of school, There is nothing left to look forward to with the passing of christmas break, Yeah sure theres prom but thats nothing. Each day is one day less I have to endure. Having my own radio show will help pass the time, I signed up for Mass.Com second semester hour 2. I'll be sure to post the website/radio station info as soon as we get it up and running. If you want to be a guest on the show just drop me a line, I'll be sure to think of a cool topic that we can discuss. The shows lined up for the first 3 shows are

  1. Emilio Mendoza will be on to talk about being one of the few spanish students in RLHS
  2. Tom Barrett will be on to talk about the mis-representation of Jocks in mainstream media
  3. God will be on to talk about his new job as a record salesman at F.Y.E
I am hoping I can get people like Chairman Jourdain,Principal Dunshee,Bob Dylan, Rezdawg and other high profile members of the tribe in for the show. It's going to be great!

I am bored

Ciao

6 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger jKing said…

    what is this cake you speak of tommybizzle?

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey look its jameses...hey jameses its been quite a while huh?? sucks that i dont get to socialize with my lil young ass buddies lol i miss you school going to dudes lol but yeah way to blog dude lol whoo you... boo everyone else.... spose thats all just thought id leave a random ass comment...
    always freaking rocking lol, lys

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bob Dylan is a talentless hack. Eminem is more of a people's poet that that whiny ass Zimmerman will ever be. He's no legacy. What is he going to leave behind when he finally croaks? Nuthin.

    You got crap hanging on your walls. Put up a poster of 8 Mile. It's eleventy-hundred times SUPERIOR to Dylan.

    HAH! FACT!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger jKing said…

    I sure hope you were joking. Eminem is a white boy from the 'burbs who thinks he had it rough. Dylan was more of a musician in his first 2 years of performing than Em will ever be.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bob dylan has a sexay son lol so hell leave that lol

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello there Mr. King,
    RezDawg here, just thought I would let you know I would be honored to come back to Red Lake Highs radio station, I was there when they first started that station with Byron Graves and others, let me know the time and day you want me there. I would also like to extend an invitation to you to come and check out Red Lake Radio whenever you can.

    Peace,
    RezDawg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home