jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm alive..sorta

Hello, I'm James King.

I'm not dead! I've finally decided to post after being encouraged by a few readers. School is out, summer is here. I'm so glad that it has finally come, because I fucking hate RLHS. I hate every single brick,every single speckle of sand on the tile that lines the halls. Every single lesson ever taught.

/end vent

I've been quite busy for the past few months, remember me talking about my job with the chemical health program? Yeah, I'm still there. We're supposed to be helping people, but the only people we help are ourselves..much like the tribal government...eh? While on the subject of tribal government, the election happend during my hiatus from blogging. Buck got alot of votes,Judy got a few and Harlan won in Little Rock. I was hoping someone with energy would win that seat, like Johhny R, Karen Barrett or Chris Jourdain. But it seems the most apathetic man from Little Rock received the most votes. Funny how things work,and here all of this time I thought this was the election that would relive the burden placed upon my generation by its predecessor. I had high hopes, I remember thinking "This is the election that will make me not want to run for office some day". But, I guess not. Same old up politicans who promise everything, lie about what they've done and do nothing. I guess its still up to "us"(by us I mean my generation).

The runoff is in a month or so, I wont be paying much attention to it though. It will be the same shit, "I'll give you this and that". and then what? They turn around and shit on us. Yep, no election for me. I'm really looking forward to starting this thing up again. I've had a few elders from the community ask me why I stopped? It was pretty cool because I had no idea who they were. So, here is my post. To Shyras mom.

Tomorrow Warrior Down is holding a cookout type thing at 12, so I have to put on my " I enjoy being here and I'm making a difference by stuffing my face and getting paid for it" face. Oh Joy. I swear, my job is nothing but a place to lay around while getting paid, If you need some counsoling, please feel free to contact me during regular business hours at 679-3567..please...call..I need something to do other than get fat(er). I've been through alot of shit in my short life, but I doubt I can survive another lethargic day at the office. But I must, for I like money.

Has anyone heard about President Bush telling german reporters he caught a 9 pound perch..too bad the biggest perch ever recorded was only about 8 pounds.. and the republicans say he isnt a liar..Ha! If you want to talk to me,or ask me questions about mens health email me at Tard.James@gmail.com.

By the way,check out Johhny R's blog. It's pretty cool and very insightful.

Kudos,Johhny.

http://www.jonnyr2976.blogspot.com/

Ciao

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Jonny R. said…

    It's good to have you back bloggin' it up.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    James!
    It's about time you came back and gave me something to read here. haha Anywho, interesting opinion you have on our election process. I believe time will tell and time can bring the changes we all know we need within our government. Thanks again....
    Miigz,
    Keith

     

Post a Comment

<< Home