jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am so tired

Hey..

I have been so damn tired lately. Quarter finals have once again come and this has drained me completely. I get up at 6 am, shower,eat,off to school by 830, school, work till 630,come home,eat,homework till 10,study till 11 then just relax..so very hectic. Right now I am exhausted. My brother Mike leaves for USMC boot camp on Friday morning. Hopefully this will do him good. Please excuse the lack of posts in the past week. I have no time what so ever, and when I do I am exhausted. I'm going fall into my bed now..yay...bed..

That would rock If I just die tonight. Then I wouldnt have to do any more homework.
I like hawthorne heights...does this make me emo?

I'll update soon when I am not dying.

Ciao

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it sooo doesnt lol i like hawthorne heights and im not emo or i dont think i am....i dunno tho cause the word emo confuses me....lol but whatever im pretty sure im not so thatd mean your not lol if that makes sense but yeah bye my future husband lmao

     

Post a Comment

<< Home