jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

lawman has put an end to my run

Yo, whats up? Here I am, 19...ready to leave home again . I've been staying here since Febuary...7 months...7 months too long I say. I have a sister, Michelle, who has a daughter, Kacy(one and a half yrs) who is getting a place to stay in bemidji. Thats where im heading, and I aint comin back! I enjoy staying in Red Lake with my family, but for an academic such as myself there is really nothing. I cant snort pills, burns my nose and head. I cant drink, makes me sick to my stomach, so my redlake career is all about over. Perhaps one day when I make all the money to be made I'll return to spend my days. Untill then, I'm running scared andI aint gonna stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home