jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Holy Shit!

It's been over a month since my last update, Maybe because I have nothing going on?Ouch.
I just finished up Lifeskills for leadership 2 training in Hayward,Wisconsin, nothing too fancy. Aside from meeting Famous Dave himself I got to see Collin Wesaw again. Much like training 1 Mr.Wesaw was hitting his chest,flaring his nostrils and preaching about everything. I made a few new friends and got in touch with some old friends and smoked a blunt sunday night.

***WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS***....wake up...september is over.
This week is MEA week so Ill most likely be sitting around at Clays doing what we do best..teh heh.

anyways ill update this thinger with some photos from a camera that belongs to the RL Times newspaper that I wont return...lol




Ciao

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger jKing said…

    the substance of your argument has no base. When did I ever tell anyone to not smoke? With a certain person I made a bet that went "if you smoke I wont talk to you for 5 months". Now in that bet there was no instance of me saying "dont smoke". Untill you come up with a vaild argument against me or anything I do please bring it to me instead of posting tasteless insults on my blog.

    now feel free to contact me at anytime


    tard.james@gmail.com
    218-679-3567(home)
    218-368-5295(cell)
    king_0666@msn.com(msn messenger)
    godmang(xfire)
    farmerretardGM(aim)
    nomorebadtown07(yahoo)


    thx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home