jKing

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Like i did for the rest of my life

Hey,


Why am I always so tired? I slept a total of 19 hours today and it was about the same yesterday.Oh well though,a little sleep never bothered anyone. Why is it everytime I get my hopes up for anything I end up worse than I started,I mean seriously. It seems like everyday is the same as it has been for the past 4 years,im really sick of it. Hopefully when school starts again it will take my mind off of things that bother me. It kind of funny how the only person I can talk to about anything is my blog.lol.

By the way,I totally took the hint yo.

I could sure go for a nap right about now,



Ciao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home